Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Baby Tracey on the Way!

I'm 14 1/2 weeks pregnant and we're very excited about the newest Tracey that will be arriving late summer (due August 13). Taylor was with me for one of my ultrasounds and thought that it was Baby Beluga (a series of children's books about a beluga whale) on the screen so that's what he calls it. When I ask him where Baby Beluga is he says "on the TV at Paw Paw's office" (the ultrasound screen). When I told him yesterday that when we picked Baby Beluga up at the hospital we had to give it a new name and asked him what he would like it's name to be, he said he wanted it to be a sister and he wanted to name it Lightning McQueen.

Mom and Dad have some different ideas for names but are very excited either way. We'll find out the sex in late March and will for sure let everyone know. We've got lots of goals for Taylor though before the baby gets here (1. get into a big boy bed b/c we need the crib, 2. learn to swim, 3. potty train) so we'll be very busy during the first part of the summer.

More updates to come. XOXO

2 comments:

Riley Kai said...

YEAH! Congrats Tracey family! Taylor will be a great big brother...and I'm with him on pulling for a girl this time:)

jacy said...

so exciting..... I can't believe you are already 14 weeks :) post some pics :)